Earned Value Management
Earned Value Analysis is a popular project controls technique that integrates scope, time and cost. In this training, it is explained how the technique works and how it solves a frequent fallacy in project controls.
Afterwards, we share practical recommendations based on our experience in implementing Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS).
Why this training
When scheduling and cost management are dealt with separately, project managers might lack insight in the true performance of a project. Earned Value Analysis is an eye-opening great technique to solve this frequent shortcoming. Its calculations allow the project manager to proactively react based on measured progress.
- Do earned value calculations for your projects.
- Interpret all sorts of EVM KPI’s and take the right corrective actions based on them.
- Why Earned Value Management?
- Basic Earned Value Analysis
- Forecasting & Advanced Analysis
- Implementation of an EVM System: attention points
- PM Tools & EVM
After the theory, this training course ends with a comprehensive simulation of a project where throughout the project Earned Value Analysis is applied by the participants and actions are taken.
Planning engineers and other project members.
Want more information?
Get in touch with our Lead Academy