Primavera P6: Basic Training
Proove has decades of experience with the implementation and training in the use of Primavera. This training has been developed together with our planning engineers and technical consultants. Good planning is much more than just “bar racking”.
The teachers are real professionals, who work as planners everyday, so they have an extensive knowledge of Primavera and planning in general. They take their time to explain everything in detail and focus on aspects that are important for you or your organization.
Why this training
As project controls professionals we know that scheduling is not just drawing bars on a timeline. It’s breaking down your project in work packages, defining activities, adding the resources needed to execute these activities and defining the (sub-)critical path(s). Primavera P6 has been the undisputed champion of scheduling tools for a long time, we teach you the correct usage of this tool.
- Properly handle the software and know which elements are essential to have a good planning.
- Create a planning by yourself including activities, relationships, schedules and progress based on different cases that are interwoven in the manual.
- Create Enterprise Project Structure and Work Breakdown Structure (EPS and WBS)
- Create activities and relationships
- Calendars and constraints
- Activity and project codes
- Filters and layout
- Roles, Resources and Levelling
- Introduce and analyze progress
This is a classroom training with exercises.
Anyone who wants to up their game in scheduling.
Want more information?
Get in touch with our Lead Academy