Scheduling & control
The Critical Path Method is the key technique implemented in software products such as MS Project and Primavera P6. In this course, we will look under the hood of these tools to their scheduling engine so that the participant thoroughly understand how CPM works.
Why this training
90% of people who use MS Projects are not properly trained to use this tool. After this training, you will belong to the 10% who truly understand the calculations made by scheduling software packages. This will allow you to create best practice schedules.
- Make top quality schedules (if you know how to use scheduling tools).
- Perform a schedule check.
- Collect the correct information from team members to control the schedule.
- Introduction to Scheduling
- Critical Path Method (Basis)
- More about Activities
- Scheduling Best Practices
- Progress & Time Control
Classroom training with many hands-on exercises in which you will need to calculate by using pen and paper for once, which normally scheduling tools calculate for you.
Especially recommended for anyone that is about to use planning software such as MS Project or Primavera P6.
Want more information?
Get in touch with our Lead Academy