- You are part of a project team where you will advice the project manager in the area of project controls.
- You understand the technical coherence of the project and you can translate this in an integral project planning.
- You are responsible for the entire process of planning & control. You will perform powerful analyses such as Earned Value, scenario and risk analysis.
- You advise the project manager and the project team on possible claims.
- You master project management software tools such as Primavera P6 and MS Project.
Project Controls Engineer - Pharma
Data analysis is increasingly becoming a key driver to ensure project success. As a project controls engineer you will be the one delivering project insight.
You will have a key position in complex projects. You will work in close collaboration with the project manager as his analytical righthand. The project manager will rely on you to make a planning, forecasts, management reports and analyses of time scheduling, cost, risk and resources.
Your insights and advice will be invaluable for the organization to deliver the project within time and budget.
- Be part of a unique company where team happiness is a strategic target and new ways of working are stimulated.
- A personalized career path that focuses on knowledge growth by enrolling in our intense training program in our academy.
- A permanent contract with an attractive remuneration package, including a company car and group insurance.
- A challenging and impactful job on the most interesting projects.