- You are part of a project team where you will advice the project manager in the area of project controls.
- You are proactive and independent. You support the technical as well as organisational aspects of pharmaceutical projects through project controls.
- You understand the technical coherence of the project and you can translate this in an integral project planning.
- You are responsible for the entire process of planning & control. You will perform powerful analyses such as Earned Value, scenario and risk analysis.
- You comprehend the technical cohesion of the project and can translate this to an integral project planning. Open communication and a “best-for-project” mentality are essential.
- You master project management software tools such as Primavera P6 and MS Project.
Project Controls Engineer - Pharma
Data analysis is increasingly becoming a key driver to ensure project success. As a project controls engineer you will have a key position in complex pharmaceutical projects. You deliver insights in the project by analysing data. You will work in close collaboration with the project manager and keep end-to-end oversight. You will integrate the planning of the different subcontractors as well as internal workstreams such as supply chain, quality, regulatory, commercial... A pharmaceutical project consists of more than just the construction.
The project manager will rely on you to make a planning, forecasts, management reports and analyses of time scheduling, cost, risk and resources. Your insights and advice will be invaluable for the organization to deliver the project within time and budget. The projects are strongly planning driven as the time-to-market and timely delivery to patients are crucial.
- Be part of a unique company where team happiness is a strategic target and new ways of working are stimulated.
- A personalized career path that focuses on knowledge growth by enrolling in our intense training program in our academy.
- A permanent contract with an attractive remuneration package, including a company car and group insurance.
- A challenging and impactful job on the most interesting projects.