- You will benchmark the project management practices at our clients and provide solid recommendations for improvement.
- You will analyse and define the IT landscape of our clients regarding project management.
- You will perform implementations of PM tools and, if required, integrate them within their environments.
- You will support customers and team members in their daily technical problems.
- You will develop and release procedures for effective project planning & control.
- You will perform powerful analyses such as Earned Value analysis and schedule risk analysis for multiple large projects.
Project Controls Consultant (Portugal)Portugal
Proove has been growing internationally with projects in Belgium, France, Portugal, Norway... To reinforce our presence in the Portuguese market, we are looking for a Project Controls Consultant that will become a true Proove ambassador in Portugal.
Our Project Controls Consultants are highly schooled professionals with expertise in (enterprise) project (portfolio) management, business administration and project scheduling & control. As Project Controls Consultant you will advise our clients on how to improve their project management best practices with a strong emphasis on state-of-the-art technology.
- Be part of a fun team in a unique company where you will be involved from day 1 in the further growth of the organization.
- A permanent contract in Portugal with an attractive remuneration package.
- A challenging and varied job on the most interesting projects.
- Become the first mover in Portugal and grow your professional career within Proove. You will also have a personalized career path that focuses on knowledge growth by enrolling in our intense training program in our academy in Belgium.
Are you the expert we are looking for?
Become one of our Proovees!